About the dinner
The IET Annual Dinner has long been recognised as the leading engineering and technology networking event that offers like-minded engineers the opportunity to meet in a picturesque and relaxing setting for an evening of fine dining and enjoyable entertainment.
We returned to Londonís Grosvenor House on 22 February 2017 and enjoyed an exquisitely prepared four course dinner.
Guests began their evening with beautiful music on the Great Room balcony before being welcomed to dine by IET President, Jeremy Watson, and were joined later by guest speaker, Olympic champion Sir Chris Hoy MBE.
This black tie occasion was certainly not to be missed and guarantees to be another evening to remember in February 2018.
- Meet an elite group on engineers from the UK’s most prestigious companies
- Wine and dine your most honoured clientele at your table
- Extensive promotion of brand prior to the event
- Enjoy an evening of delicious food, drinks and entertainment
- Hear from a fantastic guest speaker (to be announced)
Black tie and decorations should be worn (where applicable) i.e. all forms of medals either as neckwear or miniatures worn on ribbons.